What To Do at the End of a Car Lease
When you’re opting for a new vehicle, you’ll have the option to either lease or finance it. While many Bloomington shoppers opt for financing, there are several others that prefer leasing. Truthfully, there’s no right or wrong choice and it just depends on your specific lifestyle. With that being said, opting for a leased vehicle has many advantages but you will have a lease agreement to follow.
But, what happens at the end of a car lease agreement? At the end of your lease agreement, you’ll need to return your lease to a qualified dealership. However, there are some lease-end options available if you don’t want to outright return your leased vehicle. Today, the finance experts at Sam Leman Automotive Group will help you find out what happens at the end of a car lease so that you can be prepared when the time comes!
What Happens at the End of a Car Lease Agreement? – Items You’ll Need
When you’re opting for a vehicle lease, there’s paperwork and the excitement of you getting a new vehicle for your Peoria commute. With so much going on, you may be wondering what to do at the end of a car lease? since it can be easy to forget. We don’t blame you, but fortunately, we’re here to help. Before you find out what happens at the end of a car lease, we recommend you gather the necessary items to ensure the lease return process is as smooth as possible. Not sure what items you’ll need to gather? Take a look below to find out what you’ll want to bring to the dealership:
- All your keys
- Repair receipts
- Maintenance information/records
- Owner’s manual
- Vehicle inspection report
- Lease agreement
Even if you didn’t lease your vehicle from one of our dealerships, we’d still like to help. Just be sure you speak to one of our team members and we’ll walk you through everything you need to bring for your lease return appointment.
What Happens at the End of a Car Lease? – The Options Available
Here at our various dealership locations, our goal is to ensure you understand the various different options available to you at the end of your lease term. That way, you don’t have to consistently wonder, “What to do at the end of a car lease?” We provide different options available to you so that you can determine the best one for your Morton lifestyle. Here’s what you can do when your lease agreement is up:
- Outright Return: At the end of your lease agreement, you can simply outright return it to a dealership. It doesn’t even have to be the one that you originally leased from, depending on your lease agreement. This is a great benefit of leasing as the return process is simple if you no longer wish to keep your car.
- Upgrade Your Lease: Many Bloomington, Morton, Peoria drivers want to constantly be in a brand new vehicle that offers the latest technology. Fortunately, it’s easy to upgrade your lease into a newer vehicle as long as it works with your needs.
- Purchase Your Lease: Finally, if you enjoy your leased vehicle so much and wish to own it, you can simply purchase your leased vehicle at a great price.
Learn More About Lease Today With Sam Leman Automotive Group!
To learn more about the options available to you and what happens at the end of a car lease agreement, get in touch with our team at Sam Leman Automotive Group. Our experts can help you figure out what the best choice would be for you at the end of your lease term!